As always, make sure you're nice and warm before starting as you don't want to injure yourself. It's key that you push yourself as hard as you can during the work phase, and take the rest time as prescribed to allow yourself time to recover.
So here goes:
- start off with 15 squat jumps, get nice and low and jump nice and high
- next we'll do 15 press ups, but this time try and 'launch' your body up and hands off the ground by being powerful
- follow this with 15 jumping lunges, start in the lunge position then jump high and switch your legs around in mid air to land in a lunge position but with your legs swapped over
- now we're going to do 15 seconds of hard, powerful punches to the front, using your whole body to throw the punch instead of just your hands
- finally we'll do 5 x 10m sprints, focusing on fast acceleration (hence the low distance)
Complete the set with no rest between exercises. Then have about 2-3 minutes rest between sets. We'd recommend completing 5 sets of this to get a really good workout. 3 will suffice but 5 will push you that much more.
Have fun with it, do it outside (even if it's raining) and do it with a friend. Make sure you have a nice meal after and stretch off to prevent sorenss / stiffness.
Finally, let us know how you get on!